If you are a returning user and need to register, please review our help guide on our support portal here:
If you are registering for multiple state bar exams, access the following Quick Reference Guide for more information: Multiple Jurisdiction Registration
To confirm your Examplify registration:
- Open an internet browser.
- Navigate to your Institution’s CHP (www.examsoft.com/****). If you do not know your Institution’s Custom Home Page, please click here.
- Log in with your ID and password under Exam Takers.
- Click the Gear icon at the top-right corner of the screen, and select ‘My Account’.
- View your registration information.
- Note: You are required to take and upload the mock exam to be fully registered!
For more information on the confirming your Examplify registration, please review our help guide on our support portal here: Check My Registration
Some essay questions may have a character limit. If a limit is imposed, you can see the character count of any essay answer in the upper left corner above the Examplify answer window.
Special characters, such as § ¢ £ ¤ ¥ (c), are available through “Symbols” tab on the side bar menu. If you don’t see any special characters in this line, then your computer may not have any appropriate fonts on it. Fonts exist on your computer as part of Windows, and are not part of Examplify.
Open Examplify>Click on the Exam name under “My Exams”> On the right you can verify the exam Settings.
Another way to check is: log in to your portal and navigate to History to see exam setting for each of the downloaded exams:
Please click on the link below:
Be sure to install Examplify on the computer you are using to take the Bar. Under rare technical situations, a re-download request may be authorized. Re-Downloads will not be granted for the purposes of a “backup” computer.