Minimum System Requirements
What are the Minimum System Requirements to run Examplify?
Bar Exam applicants must use Examplify Version 2.8.5. To view the list of minimum system requirements, visit: Examplify: Minimum System Requirements
Review the appropriate sections for your device:
– Windows Requirements for Examplify Version 2.8
– Mac Requirements for Examplify Version 2.8
Administrator-level account permissions (Instructions).
For the Bar exam, candidates’ devices must meet the appropriate version MSRs above, and please note that ExamSoft does NOT support any of the following:
- Desktop computers (unless allowed by your jurisdiction)
- Android devices
- Cell phones
- Multiple screens
- VGA splitters
How do I check the Minimum System Requirements on my computer?
What should I do in my computer doesn’t meet the Minimum System Requirements?
Upgrade your machine to the latest OS prior to installing Examplify:
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions on how to complete an upgrade to your operating system. ExamSoft is not able to assist with this update.
- Once your OS update is complete you can download Examplify and register.
How do I check the Examplify version?
The Examplify version can be found on the bottom right hand side of the Examplify homepage.