Minimum System Requirements
*Note: iPad’s are not allowed.
How do I check the Minimum System Requirements on my computer?
What should I do in my computer doesn’t meet the Minimum System Requirements?
ExamSoft suggests that you complete one of the two options below:
1. Upgrade your machine to the latest OS prior to installing Examplify:
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions on how to complete an upgrade to your operating system. ExamSoft is not able to assist with this update.
- Once your OS update is complete you can download Examplify.
2. What if I am unable to upgrade my OS or use another laptop?
- ExamSoft support is available to assist you anyway we can. However, in order to have the best possible exam experience, ExamSoft highly recommends using a device that meets our minimum system requirements. If you are unable to upgrade to a device or operating system that meets our minimum system requirements, ExamSoft can not guarantee your bar exam experience.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact ExamSoft Support at email@example.com or 866-429-8889.