This section will address your questions about the minimum system requirements for your laptop to run Examplify.
NOTE: iPad’s are not allowed.
How do I check the minimum system requirements on my computer?
What should I do in my computer doesn’t meet MSR:
ExamSoft suggests that you complete one of the two options below:
- Upgrade your machine to the latest OS:
- Follow your manufacturer’s instructions on how to complete an upgrade to your operating system. ExamSoft is not able to assist with this upgrade.
- Once your update is complete, launch Examplify and confirm that you still have all required files.
- In order to use your laptop during the July 2019 bar exam, you must take and upload the mock exam. This is mandatory and there are no exceptions. Click here for the complete instructions on taking a mock exam:
- If you had previously completed your mock exam, complete and upload the exam “Mandatory_Mock Exam_07-19” again to ensure your system is fully compatible.
*If you are unable to complete the steps above, please contact ExamSoft support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I am unable to upgrade my OS or use another laptop?
ExamSoft support is available to assist you anyway we can. However, in order to have the best possible exam experience, ExamSoft highly recommends using a device that meets our minimum system requirements. If you are unable to upgrade to a device or operating system that meets our minimum system requirements, you understand that ExamSoft can not guarantee your bar exam experience.
If you need any additional assistance, please contact ExamSoft Support at email@example.com or 866-429-8889.