Taking a Mandatory Mock Exam verifies that your machine is both compatible and configured properly for use with Examplify, as well as helps familiarize you with Examplify’s features and functionality.
The mock exam is mandatory and must be completed by the registration deadline specific by your jurisdiction.
If you will be taking the bar exam at a testing center follow the steps below:
- Launch Examplify.
- Select the Mandatory Mock Exam under ‘My Exams’ on the left.
- Verify the exam name on the right and type the password under ‘EXAM PASSWORD’ then click ‘Enter’.
- The mock exam password is ‘mock123’ (unless your institution provided different instructions on how to access the mock exam password. For example, the mock exam password may be posted on the institution’s home page).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin your Mandatory Mock Exam.
- Note: Your computer will go into secure mode during this exam, you will not have access to the internet or any documents on your device.
- Throughout the Mandatory Mock Exam, follow the question instructions to learn more about Examplify features and functionality. Become familiar with the essay editor tools, including; spell check, cut, copy, paste, and formatting options.
- Once you have completed the Mandatory Mock Exam and are comfortable with the software, you can close the Mandatory Mock Exam by clicking ‘Finish’ on the last question OR selecting ‘Exam Controls’ then ‘Submit Exam’. On the blue screen, click the checkbox then click the ‘Submit Exam’
- If you have an internet connection, the Mandatory Mock Exam will automatically upload and you will see a Green Confirmation screen.
- On your first mock exam attempt, you will receive an email confirmation for your upload. For subsequent attempts, you will not receive the email confirmation. You can verify the time and date of your uploaded mock exam below the name of the exam.
You will have the opportunity to take 5 mock exams. After completing the first exam, if you would like to take the Mock Exam again, click on the exam name under ‘READY FOR DOWNLOAD’ and click ‘Download Exam’ on the right, then follow the steps above beginning on number 2.