Taking a Mock Exam verifies that your machine is both compatible and configured properly for use with Examplify, as well as helps familiarize you with Examplify’s features and functionality. Some jurisdictions require the mock exam be completed upon registration or by specific dates prior to the actual bar exam To confirm, your jurisdiction’s requirements, click here:http://examsoft.com/barexamjurisdiction.
The password to open a Mock Exam is ‘mock123‘
- Open Examplify.
- Select the Mock Exam from the Exam List.
- Type ‘mock123’ into the password field.
- Click Start Exam.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin your mock exam. Note that your computer will go into secure mode during this exam.
- Throughout the mock exam, follow the question instructions to learn more about the features of Examplify. Become familiar with the essay tools, including spell check, cut, copy, paste, and formatting options.
- Once you have completed the mock exam and are comfortable with the software, you can close the Mock Exam by selecting ‘Exam Controls’, then ‘Submit Exam’.
- The Mock Exam will automatically upload. You will see a Green Confirmation screen once your exam has successfully uploaded. On your first mock exam attempt, you will receive an email confirmation for your upload. For subsequent attempts, you will not receive the email confirmation.
How do I take Exams (Including a Mock Exam)?
Take an Exam
How do I download an additional copy of the Mock Exam?
Additional Mock Exam
NYLE applicants: call ExamSoft support to obtain an additional copy of a mock exam (866.429.8889)