NOTE: If you are taking a remote bar exam visit your jurisdictions homepage for information.
Taking a Mock Exam verifies that your machine is both compatible and configured properly for use with Examplify, as well as helps familiarize you with Examplify’s features and functionality.
The mock exam is mandatory and must be completed upon registration or by specific dates prior to the actual bar exam.
If you will be taking the bar exam at a testing center and will not be taking the bar exam with a jurisdiction remotely, follow the steps below:
- Open Examplify.
- Select the Mandatory Mock Exam under ‘My Exams’.
- on the right type in ‘mock123’ under ‘EXAM PASSWORD’ then click ‘Enter’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to begin your mock exam.
- Note: Your computer will go into secure mode during this exam.
- Throughout the mock exam, follow the question instructions to learn more about the features in Examplify. Become familiar with the essay tools, including; spell check, cut, copy, paste, and formatting options.
- Once you have completed the mock exam and are comfortable with the software, you can close the Mock Exam by clicking ‘Finish’ OR select ‘Exam Controls’ then ‘Submit Exam’. On the blue screen, click the checkbox then click the ‘Submit Exam’
- If you have an internet connection, the Mock Exam will automatically upload and you will see a Green Confirmation screen.
- Note: On your first mock exam attempt, you will receive an email confirmation for your upload. For subsequent attempts, you will not receive the email confirmation. You can also verify the time and date of your uploaded mock exam below the name of the exam.
How do I take Exams (Including a Mock Exam)?
Take an Exam
How do I download an additional copy of the Mock Exam?
Additional Mock Exam
NYLE applicants: If you would like an additional copy of the mock exam contact ExamSoft Support at 866.429.8889.