Uploading your Bar Exam File
Once you have exited the exam, if you have an internet connection, Examplify will auto-upload your answer file(s).
If you do not have an internet connection at this time, then Examplify will inform you that the exam is complete. Click ‘Return to Dashboard’ and this will route you back to the dashboard. Your answer files must be uploaded by the deadline specified by your jurisdiction.
How to Upload Your Answer Files After the Exam:
- Once you arrive at your home, hotel or other location with Internet connectivity, turn on the computer.
- Connect to the Internet and click on the ‘Examplify’ icon, if it not already open.
If you clicked ‘Return to Dashboard’ earlier on the blue screen stating “Exam Complete – Upload by Deadline”, you will be returned to the Examplify Home Screen seen below. Once you are connected to a good internet connection, click on the green “Upload Exam” button, and you will get the successfully uploaded green check mark. You will need to repeat this process for each file. Your Answer Files must be uploaded by the deadline specified by your jurisdiction. You can check the deadline by searching for your jurisdiction information here.
If you are unable to upload your answer files via Examplify, you will need to manually upload your answer files. Refer to step “How to Manually Upload Your Answer File” below.
Confirming the Upload of Your Answer Files:
Once completed you will receive the green confirmation screen. If you saw the green confirmation screen while exiting Examplify, your file has been uploaded. You can also confirm by checking for the ‘Exam Uploaded’ indication below the exam name. Additional confirmations such as emails, texts, and the exam history may take up to 15 minutes to be received. For more information, visit our Support Portal.
If NEEDED: How to Manually Upload Your Answer File:
- Login to the custom home page for your institution
- Go to examsoft.com and click “Login” at the top of the screen.
- Select your Jurisdiction and click on the link populated
- Login with your credentials
- Select the History tab
- Click the Manual Exam Upload button and follow the instructions provided
Click here for detailed instructions for MAC or Windows users.
- Ensure your Internet connection is strong.
- Double check your email account (including spam folder) that you used to register for Examplify.
- Enable your email account to receive mail from email@example.com.