Bar Exam Registration Process
To ensure you are able to use Examplify for the upcoming Bar Exam, you must register Examplify.
- Download the most recent version of Examplify from your home page.
- Enter your institution ID
- Enter the username and password emailed to you by email@example.com. If you do not have your password available, please follow the instructions here.
- After you have successfully logged in, your exams will automatically download.
- You are now registered. Note that you must complete your mock exam before you are considered fully registered for the Bar Laptop Program. Please see the next section for more details on this.
For more information on the Registration Process, please review our help guide on our support portal here: Registration.
If you are registering for multiple jurisdictions or if your laptop has been lost, damaged, or replaced please visit our FAQ page.
NYLE: The following registration information is only for Bar applicants. If you are taking the New York Law Exam, please refer to the specific registration instructions emailed to you.
How do I know if I am registered?
- Open Examplify and confirm that you are taken to the dashboard.
- In the header of Examplify, confirm that the Institution and Username listed match the information provided to you when you initially completed registration.
- Confirm that all applicable exam files appear under My Exams on the dashboard below “Downloaded”.
- Take the mock exam, please follow the instructions here.
To confirm your registration through the portal, follow the instructions here: Check My Registration